Friday, September 13, 2019

Natural Remedies for PCOS







Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a medical issue that influences 1 out of 10 ladies of childbearing age. Ladies with PCOS have a hormonal imbalance and metabolic problems that may influence their general health and appearance. PCOS is additionally a typical and treatable reason for infertility. PCOS is a condition which disrupts women endocrine system and increases androgen levels in her body (which is a male hormone). It was found that insulin resistance plays a part in causing PCOS. The high levels of insulin being produced by the pancreas is due to Insulin resistance by the receptors for insulin. Other factors for causing PCOS are low grade inflammation and hereditary factors. Women who are influenced by PCOS may encounter the impacts all through their lifetime. There might be an expanded danger of unsuccessful labour, gestational diabetes, preeclampsia, and preterm births. After conveyance, there is an expanded danger of the infant being set in the neonatal emergency unit demise previously, amid, or not long after birth. These intricacies are increasingly regular in various births, for instance, twins or triplets. Manifestations, for example, intemperate hair development and male pattern Baldness can last beyond menopause and may become worse. With maturing additionally comes the danger of the optional health Complications identified with PCOS, including coronary illness. The reasons for PCOS are unclear, however early diagnosis can help to reduce side effects and lessen the danger of complications.



Some of the signs and symptoms of PCOS include:
  • Irregular menstrual cycles
  • Excess body hair
  • Acne
  • Infertility
  • Heavy periods
  • Pelvic pain

They also are more likely to suffer from obesity, obstructive sleep apnea, cardiovascular disease, endometrial cancer, mood disorders, and type 2 diabetes.

 Natural Remedies for PCOS
  • Apple Cider Vinegar
  • Fish Oil                        
  • Cinnamon
  • Saw Palmetto
  • Fenugreek
  • Chromium
  • Holy Basil
  • Green Tea
  • Chasteberry
  • Green Tea
  • Flaxseed
  • Licorice Root
  • Bitter gourd
  • Ivy gourd
  • Spearmint Tea
  • Healthy Diet and Exercise 

Naturally Healthy
These natural remedies along with a clean, healthy diet and regular exercise can go a long way to helping ease PCOS symptoms. It’s a good option to check with your regular healthcare provider to make sure you’re following the path that works best for you and your body.





1 comment:

  1. 2 years ago I decided to have an ultra sound to determine why I suffered such debilitating menstrual cramps, my gyn only found a very small ovarian cyst and sent me on my way with some advil. a year later I started having chronic urinary type infections and on the 3rd visit was told I had a huge fibroid or cyst. I immediately had another ultra sound and found the cyst had grown to 7.5 centimeters. My gyn than wanted to do immediate surgery and explained that if they can't drain it that most likely I would need a hysterectomy. When I asked why and how cyst occur, his only answer was that it is complicated. So I went home got on the Internet reviewed hundreds of web sites and found no reasonable explanation for cyst formation until coming upon a testimony on how Dr. Uwenbo cured a woman from the ovarian cyst. At this point I was in chronic pain from the cyst pressing against my bladder, and had developed chronic odor in my urine for 6 months that even the antibiotics could not cure. I contacted Dr. uwenbo and he told me that his herbal medicine can get rid of the cyst. I ordered for the herbs and he prepared it and sent it to me through UPS Courier service and I got it after 4 working days.. I started taking the medicine as prescribed by him... I took the herbal medicine for 21 days. After using the herbal medicine for just 3 days the odor and pain started to diminish. after 3 weeks of taking the medicine, I went back to my gyn and I had another Ultra Sound, the Cyst was no longer found. it's been more than 6 months I took the herbs and I have no symptoms everyone tells me I look a 100% better, I sleep better and feel fantastic. and the best bonus of all I HAVE NO MORE MENSTRUAL CRAMPS.You can reach him on; dr.uwenboherbalhome@gmail.com, WhatsApp/call +2349052309005..You can also reach me by email on mongmartha01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete